What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A downloadable planner designed especially for kids that will help your child get organized
- With a space for your child to write down homework and the books and supplies needed to complete it
- With dated pages with one day per page format, giving lots of room for kids to write big
- With a simple, uncluttered design without distracting images and information
- With a system to remind you and your child of upcoming tests and projects
- With checklist blocks to ensure that each item is packed – and done
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The PAC-kit scores 74.63/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.homework-planner.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: homework-planner.com you’ll also be taken through to homework-planner.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)